Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Jesus is the first gift of Christmas!

Hello everyone!
Today, I want to share with you watercoloring cards using O Little Town stamp from Stampington Company and Inspirational Christmas from Stampendous.


To create this card, I 1) Stamped the little town image on the watercolor paper using embossing ink, white heat embossed it. 2) Colored with Kuretake watercolor using water brush. 3) Stamped the sentiment on the colored panel using embossing ink, white heat embossed it. 4) Mounted all elements using double-sided tape, added some shiny sequins.




I hope you like my card.

I made this card for these challenges :


   




Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What a very wonderful cards and your designs are so super.
    Beautiful work.
    Thanks for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two superb cards, gorgeous colours and images.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, I like the stamps and colours you used.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, Gloria. Your skill with watercolours is amaaing!

    Thanks for taking part in the November Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I love the watercoloured night skies. Thank you for sharing your card at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazingly painted. I love this watercolor scenes and the cute colors you have chosen. Beautiful set. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah lovely cards and sorry for my belated comment, thanks for joining us at Rudolph's Day Challenge for November, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete