Monday, September 18, 2017

Inspired By Stamping Sep post

Hello every one!
I have two cards to sharing with you today using so gorgeous mason jar digital images from Inspired By Stamping.
You can receive this images from Inspired By Stamping newsletter.


For I make cards, I printed the images on the white card stock.


Next, I colored the images with Copic markers.


Trimmed it out using the stitched rectangle dies.


I embellished with some ribbons and mounted them with double-sided tape.




I hope you love my card.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

Supplies and tools 


        

I'm entering this card these challenges :




5 comments:

  1. Pretty colours used on these lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are both so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Gloria. Lovely creation, and thank you so much for sharing it with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and you have two more as well! Great Copic work. Thanks for sharing this with us and welcome to Unstampabelles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing looking cards!!! Love the stamps and the happy colors that you choose:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete