Saturday, February 18, 2017

You are in my prayers


Hello and welcome to all my very talented friends and visitors!
Happy Saturday!!!

Today, I want to sharing with you a card using Fuji Mums stamp set from Flourshes LC. This week Friends of Flourishes DT theme is 'Watercolor'.

Here is my card : 



Be sure to stop by the rest of the friends of Flourishes DT blog to see what they have to share with you today.

                   Gloria (That's me.)

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I used this stamp set :
Fuji Mums stamp

Small Words of Loving and Kindness

4 comments:

  1. We have had some windy days recently and I love this card. The image is becoming a favorite of mine and I love the implied movement. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL Gloria!! I love the way you did the water colored background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, I love your beautiful background and your leaves blowing in the wind. Great job.

    ReplyDelete