Saturday, January 14, 2017

Love makes the world go 'Round

Hello and welcome to all my very talented friends and visitors!
Happy Saturday!!!

Today, I want to sharing with you a card using Enderearing rose stamp set from Flourshes LC.
I used the beautiful rose.

Here is my card : 



Be sure to stop by the rest of the friends of Flourishes DT blog to see what they have to share with you today.

                      Gloria (You are here)
Kren
Shirley
Toni
Vickie

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
I used this stamp :
Endearing rose

3 comments:

  1. Gloria, your card is very pretty. I love the lavender rose and the embossing you used to showcase it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Gloria. The embossed background goes perfectly with the image

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I really love all the highlighting that you do with white!

    ReplyDelete