Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy Valentines day!

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Monday!

Today I am sharing with you a valentine card using a Heart of gold die from Neat and Tangled.
I got inspiration the colors from a photo from Pinterest inspired challenge and made this card.


To create this card, I die cut the heart image twice from black card stock using a Heart of gold die from Neat and Tangled. Then I colored the hearts part with Copic markers using pinterest inspired challenge inspired photo colors. Stamped the sentiment on the black card stock  using Happy Valentine's day stamp from Neat and Tangled and embossing ink, white heat embossed it. Mounted all elements as shown to a top-folded white card base using double-sided tape.


This is inspired photo ;


I'm entering my card these challenges ;


  

Snippets playground 


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
God bless you!



4 comments:

  1. Bold bright and oh so beautiful Gloria!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Snippets Playground Gloria! Do remember that if you want to be in the prize draw you need to leave a comment saying you're playing for the prize, or even just part of it!

    I love this card, so vibrant and the heart die is really beautiful! I did wonder - until I read your description of how you made the card - if you'd paper pieced all those different colours :) It's a lovely effect you've achieved!

    Sorry I'm late commenting!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring and a beautiful stained glass effect. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo too...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waving hello from the Snippets Playground. Love your pretty creation x

    ReplyDelete