Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cardabilities challenge #109


Happy Wednesday!
It's time for a new challenge at Cardabilities!
To create my card I chose a beautiful die.
It is a snowflake ornament die from memory box.
I create my own background with distress inks.
And..
 
here is what I came up with :



 
Supplies :
 
Merry Christmas (Hero art)
snowflake ornament die (Memory box)
picked rasberry (Distress ink)
victorian velvet (Distress ink)
broken china (Distress ink)
peacock feather (Distress ink)
white sequins
 
 
 

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Clean and Simple.... super. Thank you for joining us at the Cardabilities. Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally in love with this card!! So glad you joined us at Cardabilities for this sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete